Elevate Your Broadcasts with Dynamic Graphics.
Titler Live 4 Broadcast delivers unlimited layers of dynamic 3D animated graphics - broadcast lower thirds, crawls, bugs, transitions, and score boards just to name a few. Streamline your workflows and instantly elevate your production value with a more powerful, intuitive and affordable live broadcast graphics solution for sports, live media, corporate events and more.
Connects directly with the Elgato Stream Deck and displays your title graphics directly on the keys, for fast visual graphics control.
Streamline Your Workflows.
Titler Live 4 Broadcast introduces new workflows to help you get started quickly and easily make changes on the fly - empowering you to design, set up, and playout your graphics in one complete broadcast solution.
Connect Your Data.
Seamlessly connect to your data to prepare dynamic graphics for any stream or broadcast. Use the new hotkey functionality to apply unique keyboard shortcuts to designs in your playlist and quickly take them live. Even control your graphics with our powerful API to customize your workflows and incorporate any of your data.
Spreadsheets & More.
- Connect to Excel® spreadsheets and tables, XML files, RSS feeds, clocks and more.
- Use the data search & select tool to quickly bring spreadsheet data into a design.
- Leverage spreadsheet autoplay mode to run-through your lower thirds, tables and crawls. Watch the Spreadsheets tutorial
- Engage your audience with comments, tweets and Facebook comment and reaction polling.
- Combine your Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds into one to easily manage your show.
- Quickly queue your most relevant comments and posts into a custom social playlist. Watch the Social Media Tutorials
Scoreboards & Statistics.
- Bring in scoreboard data from Daktronics® (via NewTek DataLink), Stat Crew® or Sportzcast.
- Access Stat Crew statistics inputs to bring in real-time player, team and game stats.
- Stat Crew statistics inputs support football, soccer, volleyball, basketball and hockey. Watch the Stat Crew Stats tutorial
Experience Powerful Graphics
Real-time playout Live animated updates per layer Automated sequencing & looping Spreadsheet and crawl autoplay mode NEW Hotkey functionality NEW
Data search & select tool NEW TriCaster® macro control Remote operation over NDI Network tally support
16 channels Unlimited graphics per channel Unlimited graphics per playlist 4K-NDI® 4K-SDI key/fill (Blackmagic® and AJA®)
PNG sequence support NEW HDMI OBS Watch Folder
API support NEW Excel® spreadsheets NEW Spreadsheet table support NEW Stat Crew® statistics - football, soccer, volleyball, basketball and hockey NEW Stat Crew® scoreboards Daktronics® scoreboards
Sportzcast scoreboards Facebook Live comments Facebook Live comment polling Facebook Live reaction polling Twitter tweets YouTube Live chats
Stream Labels Streamlabs Tiltify Twitch Clocks
Text files RSS feeds CSV spreadsheets
3D animated graphics Animations, effects & transitions Native 4K resolution Adobe® After Effects® import Adobe® Photoshop® import
Title Designer interface Sports & scoreboard packages NEW Social media & polling packages NEW Tables NEW
Lower thirds NEW Crawls NEW Main titles Motion bugs
Compatibility & Requirements
Any switcher with NDI inputs Any keying switcher with HDMI inputs Any switcher with SDI key/fill inputs (Blackmagic Design and AJA cards)
Software & Hardware
Software Mac OS X v 10.10 or later Microsoft® Windows® 10 or later Hardware 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended) 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or greater recommended) 1.82 GB drive space for installation
GPU 2019 or later 2GB VRAM (4GB+ recommended)