At 3DStorm we did not wait for GDPR to care about the privacy of our customers and their personal data. We take the utmost care about your privacy.
All the data we collect are used to improve our products and services.
We do not resale these to any third party .
Personal Data Collection
You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with 3DStorm or a 3DStorm partner company (Suppliers, Authorized partners) .
3DStorm and its partners may share this personal information with each other to provide and improve our products, services, content, and communications. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any questions/requests you may have.
Personal data we may collect about you
We may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address, location information.
For example, we will obtain these data when you:
- purchase a product.
- contact our sales our tech support services
- register a product.
- Connect to our services
- send us feedback
- when you complete an online form.
- post material such as product reviews
- register and/or visit us on an event or a trade show
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To keep you updated our latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events.
- To help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and marketing, and anti-fraud
- To give you support on the products you purchased.
- We may use your personal information, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to our suppliers, agents and service providers for the purposes listed above. We will do so only to ensure the best possible support and services. We require our partners to keep these information confidential and use these only for the purposes listed above.
Credit card Information
3DStorm do not collect or share credit card information. All credit card payments are processed by Banque Populaire Cyberplus with the highest security standards. 3D Storm do not store any credit card information.
3DStorm, 70 avenue de Capeyron , 33160, Saint Medard en Jalles , France – SIRET 42138469400038